If you silicone cylinder ice tray have a smell, what should we do?
Put it outdoors for a period of time to let the smell volatilize naturally; You can soak it in water and soak it in the basin for a period of time. If you soak it several times, the smell will be significantly weakened.
Or Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes to remove the odor.
|Type||Silicone Cylinder Ice Tray|
1. Water quality causes
Flocs are the cause of drinking water. Silica gel itself has certain adsorption performance. If you look at it with a magnifying glass, there are many tiny holes on the surface of silica gel products. These pores can adsorb organic substances on the surface of silica gel. When making ice with silica gel ice lattice, these adsorbed substances will be on the surface of ice.
2. Scalding ice lattice
Before using the silica gel ice lattice, scald the ice lattice with boiling water and sterilize the ice lattice
3. Boil a pot of water, pour it into an open container and air it into plain water. There will be less impurities in the boiled water, and the frozen ice is very sanitary.
4. Pour boiled water into the ice lattice and freeze it into ice cubes in the refrigerator. The silica gel ice lattice liquid will not have flocs
1. Rinse the silicone cylinder ice tray with plenty of water.
2. Then use a soft sponge or soft cotton cloth to dip a small amount of detergent or detergent on the silicone cylinder ice tray and gently wipe it.
3. Then clean the detergent foam on the silicone cylinder ice tray with clean water.
4. After cleaning, place it in a ventilated place to dry quickly and store it in a storage box.
Notes: Do not use rough vegetable cloth, sand powder, aluminum ball, hard steel brush or cleaning tools with very rough surface to avoid scratching or damage to the mold. Because there is slight electrostatic adsorption on the surface of silicone, which will adhere to small particles or dust in the air, it is not easy to expose the ice lattice to the air for a long time after washing
No. 1521, Hongyu Building, Longhua, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China