Stay Put Divided Suction Plates With 4 suctions, enjoy your every meal. So we design this silicone suction divided plate as a face smile. 4 small suctions on the back side.
Why do we choose silicone?
1. silicone is soft, mom and dad don't worry about that when baby feeding themselves, tablewares will hurt babies.
2. silicone is unbreakable. Mom and dad don't worry the tableware will break when they fall off the table.
3. Plate and bowl, most of them with a suction base. It's not an easy move when babies feed themselves.
|Type||divided suction plates|
|Feature||4 small suctions on the back side|
1. custom the colors, and designs you need.
2. custom your logo, printing on the divided suction plate
3. custom package of silicone divided plate
Safe material: The plates are made of premium, soft, 100% food-grade silicone, non-toxic: BPA-free, latex-free, lead-free, phthalate-free, and PVC-free. Able to withstand high and low temperatures (from -40℉ to 375℉), allowing it to go from the freezer to the microwave without warping or leaching into foods.
Easy to clean. Take the fuss out of your toddler dinnerware set cleaning! Place your baby led weaning utensils and suction bowls for the baby in the dishwasher to keep them clean, stain-free, and sanitary until the next use.
Strong suction: Different from the preferred one-suction plate that is easy to pull off, our plates have 4 suction cups to strengthen suction power, and each suction cup is evenly distributed on the bottom to keep the plate stable and pull-proof, minimizing spills when your little ones learn how to feed themselves. It sticks well to anything, especially on children’s highchair trays, and lasts throughout the whole meal.
No. 1521, Hongyu Building, Longhua, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China